News from Bradfield Village Hall
11th October 2013
Bradfield In Bloom Feed the Farmers Market
Volunteers from the Bradfield in Bloom group will be, once again, providing the catering at the monthly Farmer’s Market at Bradfield Village Hall on Saturday 19 October.
As the winter approaches they will have on sale, warming home made soup, pie and peas and James’ famous bacon butties.
The market runs from 9am to 3pm and this month, for the first time, Burgon and Ball will be selling gardening equipment at very good prices.
Other stalls include
- Bradfield Meats
- Chef on a Bike – artisan bread from Oughtibridge
- a wide variety of fruit and vegetables from Country Garden Fruit and Veg
- Bread, cakes, biscuits, cheese and pies from Marc Emsell
- Our Cow Molly ice-cream
- Plants from Green End Nursery and Garden Partners
- Fish from Hillsborough’s G L Stebbing
- Best Spiced Greek Olives
- Confectionery from Sally’s Sweet Sensations and the Heavenly Cheesecake Company
- Jams and Pickles from Just Preserves
Come along and do your weekly shopping, then relax with refreshments from the Bradfield in Bloom kitchen. All proceeds from the catering will help to provide flowers and plants to create a mass of colour over the summer for residents and visitors to the villages of Low and High Bradfield.
For more information ring Lynn on 0114 2851227.